Last Updated on July 1, 2015
Information We Gather
- The information we gather falls into two categories: 1) personal information you voluntarily supply when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you send us a message, and 2) tracking information (“cookies”) collected as you navigate through our sites. We do not have access to any passwords you may use on our website, unless they are made public in posts.
Use of Information
- If you have signed up for the newsletter, Blacksparrow, Inc. (“Blacksparrow”) will not sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address without your permission. This also applies to any information that personally identifies you, except as noted immediately below. We do, however, share information about our audience in aggregate form. For example, we may want to know how long the average reader spends on our site, or which pages or features get the most attention.
- Blacksparrow may perform aggregate statistical analyses of subscribers and their subscribing and browsing patterns for development purposes.
- We may use demographic and preference information to allow promotions or advertising on our Web site to be targeted, in aggregate, to the users for whom they are most pertinent.
- We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, including website server, website development, and mailing list management.
- Any information you disclose when posting to our forums, or commenting on our posts, such as a screen name, email address, or website address, becomes public and may be used by Blacksparrow for online and offline promotional or commercial uses in any and all media.
Your Privacy Choices
- If, at any time, you prefer not to receive newsletters from us, simply follow the unsubscribe options at the bottom of each newsletter.
- You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We employ measures designed to protect the security of your personal identifying information.
FTC COPPA Compliance
Blacksparrow does not knowingly collect or store any personal information, even in aggregate, about children under the age of 13.
How To Contact Us
For any questions or comments regarding our information or security practices, you may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.